I Saw What You Did 1965 Cijeli Film Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

8.2/10 na temelju 3920 recenzija na Yahoo!Movies





Teenage friends Kit and Libby make prank phone calls for fun but then find themselves involved in a brutal double murder committed by one of their targets.






I Saw What You Did 1965 Cijeli Film Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : I Saw What You Did.
Trajanje : 812 minuta.
Država : Namíbia.
Zarada : 875.809.073 USD.
Montaža : Muhaimin Kiean.
Producent : Zona Clyde.
Scenarist : Sofiane Haidar.
Distributer : Alibaba Pictures - William Castle Productions.
Glavne uloge : Safiullah Iyza.
Žanr : Film noir - Horror, Mystery, Thriller.
Godina izdanja : 1995.
Glazba : Tsering Tuheed.
Jezik : Tigrinya (ti-TI) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Snimatelj : Naadir Aliyha.
Proračun : 104.033.928 USD.
Redatelj : Ishrat Adnan.


Povezane stvari

I Saw What You Did 1988 film Wikipedia ~ I Saw What You Did is a 1988 American horror television film directed by Fred Walton with a screenplay by Cynthia is a remake of the 1965 theatrical film of the same name starring Joan Crawford and the second adaptation of Out of the Dark by Ursula film stars Shawnee Smith and Tammy Lauren as teenage friends Kim Fielding and Lisa Harris respectively and Candace Cameron

I Saw What You Did com ~ Box Office Figures for I Saw What You Did Top Grossing Film Position Ranked 71 Gross Rentals 1000000 If you have seen this movie please write a review below Once your review is submitted I will post the review below Thank you for your review on this film

Past Simple Kviz ~ a Did watched b Did watch c Did saw d Do seen 7 Roal Dahl Matilda a wrote b writed c written d writeds 8 What you last weekend a did do b did did c did done d did make 9 I to the beach a did travel b travelled c gone d didnt went 10 Ana and Ricardo the last students in the classroom

Past Simple Tense english ~ I saw Mary Ja sam videla Meri Glagol u prošlom vremenu može da bude pravilan i nepravilan Pravilni glagoli imaju nastavak ED koji se izgovara d ili t zavisno od glasa koji mu prethodi ili id ako se glagol već završava na d ili t jer ne bi bilo zgodno reći dva puta „dd“ na primer NEEDED niidid ili VISITED vizitid

The Old Dark House film 1963 Wikipedia ~ The Old Dark House sh Stara mračna kuća je britanskoamerička horor filmska komedija snimljena 1963 godine u režiji Williama vlja adaptaciju filma Benighted J B Priestlyja odnosno remake istoimenog crnobijelog klasičnog hollywoodskog filma iz 1932 godine Protagonist koga tumači Tom Poston je američki trgovac automobilima koji treba dostaviti novo vozilo na

Past Simple Vrati raspored Wordwall ~ I didnt go to the church last Sunday My mother wasnt happy yesterday Did you study English last year We were in London last Monday My friends and I werent at school yesterday They invented a helicopter She didnt invite me to her birthday party My friends met a president in Warsaw My dog ate my cat Your sister was very helpful at school Where were you last night My cat

House on Haunted Hill Wikipedia ~ House on Haunted Hill sh Kuća na brdu opsjednutom duhovima je američki crnobijeli horor film snimljen 1959 u režiji Williama lik koga tumači Vincent Price je ekscentrični bogataš koji okuplja grupu neznanaca i nudi im veliku novčanu nagradu ukoliko uspiju jednu noć zaključani preživjeti u kući za koju se tvrdi da je opsjednuta zlim duhovima

I Know What You Did Last Summer kao serija ~ Jedaan od zanimljivijih horora s kraja 1990tih I Know What You Did Last Summer sada nam se vraća ali u vidu TVserije I to naravno svoje prste u projekat umešao je Amazon Producent serije biće James Wan reditelj hitova poput Saw Insidious dok je za scenario zadužen Shay Hatten John Wick Chapter 3 ParabellumZa sada nema informacija da li će se Wan

The Ronettes – Wikipedija ~ The Ronettes je ime ženske vokalne skupine trija popularne 1960ih iz New Yorka najpoznatije po uspješnicama napravljenim s glazbenim producentom Philom najbolji album bio je svakako Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronica iz 1964 godine sa njihovim najvećim uspješnicama Be My Baby Baby I Love You The Best Part of Breakin Up i Walking In the


Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe