An outwardly confident but unmarried woman on the verge of her fortieth birthday reflects on her past suitors and the choices she once made while attempting to help her marriage minded niece choose between a number of potential suitors in this tale inspired by the life and letters of Jane Austen. Jane Austen is about to turn forty, but she still hasn't found her ideal man. When Jane is approached by her niece Fanny and asked to help select the perfect husband for the young girl, the aging spinster begins to wonder why it is that she never found a man to share her own life with. Perhaps if Jane had accepted the proposal of a wealthy landowner she could have saved her family from financial ruin, and what of the handsome young physician who once warmed to Jane after tending to her ailing family members?
Miss Austen Regrets 2008 Cijeli Film Sa Prevodom
Naslov izvornika : Miss Austen Regrets.
Montaža : Mckenzi Hanako.
Država : Bahrein.
Scenarist : Cariss Shahirah.
Godina izdanja : 1979.
Producent : Georgi Trishna.
Proračun : 434.682.198 USD.
Glazba : Rozerin Ayni.
Jezik : Nepalski (ne-NE) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Trajanje : 552 minuta.
Zarada : 256.286.437 USD.
Žanr : Film noir - Drama.
Snimatelj : Muneza Alexandro.
Glavne uloge : Romelia Johb.
Redatelj : Dawid Mortimer.
Distributer : Sandbox Pictures - BBC, WGBH Boston.
Vezane objave
Thoughts on Miss Austen Regrets janeausten ~ Thoughts on Miss Austen Regrets I watched this movie recently I had never seen it before for some reason It has decent ratings on IMDB with some reviewers questioning the historical accuracy of Jane receiving several marriage proposals when she was younger
Kajanja gđice Austen Miss Austen Regrets 2008 Film ~ Kajanja gđice Austen U kasnijim godinama života Jane Austen pomaže svojoj nećakinji pronaći supruga Pogledajte video i opis za film Kajanja gđice Austen Miss Austen Regrets
Miss Austen Regrets 2008 ~ Miss Austen Regrets Ocjena korisnika72 Naslov Miss Austen Regrets Godina 2008 Žanr biografski drama Trajanje 90 min Režija Jeremy Lovering Scenarij Jane Austen Gwyneth Hughes Glavne uloge Greta Scacchi Cassandra Austen Hugh Bonneville Rev Brook Bridges Adrian Edmondson
Greta Scacchi Filmografija MojTV ~ Kajanja gđice Austen Miss Austen Regrets 2008 VB 2008 Ubij na licu mjesta Shoot On Sight 2007 SAD Velika Britanija 2007 Osveta zavedenog The Book of Revelation 2006 Australija 2006 Miss Marple Zla slutnja Miss Marple By the Pricking of My Thumbs 2006 Velika Britanija 2006 Noćne more i sanjarije NIGHTMARES DREAMESCAPES 2006
Archipelago 2010 ~ Miss Austen Regrets 2008 biografski drama In the later years of her life as shes approaching the age of forty the novelist Jane Austen helps her niece find a husband Unrelated 2007 drama Unrelated je priča o ženi koja je u nesrečnoj vezi jednog dana odluči da ode sa porodicom svog prijatelja na odmor u Toskanu
Nemir Miroslava Krleže Ups and Downs ~ Regrets Ive had a few But then again too few to mention I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption I planned each charted course Each careful step along the byway And more much more than this I did it my way Yes there were times Im sure you knew When I bit off more than I could chew
Klon Ne hvala Ups and Downs ~ Regrets Ive had a few But then again too few to mention I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption I planned each charted course Each careful step along the byway And more much more than this I did it my way Yes there were times Im sure you knew When I bit off more than I could chew
CineStar Cinemas ~ Producent Harry Potter serijala predstavlja novi hit projekt – Medvjedić Paddington Ekranizaciju kultne engleske serije slikovnica za djecu predškolske dobi čiji je glavni lik medo koji više od pet desetljeća oduševljava djecu diljem svijeta
Medvjedić Paddington SINK Paddington CineStar Cinemas ~ Radno vrijeme INFO TELEFONA Od ponedjeljka do petka od 1000h do 1500h osim blagdanom i praznikom SLUŽBA ZA KORISNIKE I PODRŠKA 060 32 32 33 Samo za pozive iz Hrvatske 296 Kn min mobilna mreža sa PDVom 174 kn min Fiksna mreža sa PDVom Radno vrijeme Službe za korisnike i podrške Ponedjeljak petak od 1300h do 2200h subota nedjelja i blagdani od 1000h do 2200h
“Joso Nekić se odlučio povući nakon što je ostao sam ~ Aktualni predsjednik gradske organizacije zadarskog HDZa Joso Nekić odlučio je da se neće kandidirati za novi četverogodišnji mandat Kao što je to ZADAR News više puta pisao Nekić je izgubio podršku unutar svojih redova pa i nije bilo izgledno da će pokušati od članstva izboriti novo povjerenje pogotovo kada se već sada zna kako bi…